Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#wolffpicaday2014 - week 4

Week 4 of taking pictures everyday!! I'm so impressed with myself for sticking with it!!

Day 21 - Michael's newest favorite spot to lay while I am on my computer. Usually Molly is laying right next to him. 


Day 22 - Just blowing napkins off his head at dinner. Oh the things that entertain a three year old.


Day 23 - Been doing a lot of research for our upcoming trip to Hawaii! 114 more days!!


Day 24 - Grilled cheese sandwich turned race car. And he "drove" it all over the table at dinner.


Day 25 - lazy Saturday with the family. Watching a movie and eating caramel corn! 


Day 26 - Somebody got a hair cut tonight!! He looks so much older with short hair. 


Day 27 - Molly got to go riding/walking with us today!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute Idea!
I love that you know how many days until your Hawaii trip! I am 182 Days until Aulani! Lol!