Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Our 2015 Christmas Card

I'm linking up with Faith at Walk with me by Faith for her Christmas Card Carousel again this year.


This is the seventh year I have participated. It's so fun to link up and see everyone's Christmas Cards.

Here are our cards from 2014 201320122011201020092008

I was able to get my Christmas cards for free this year through Shutterfly. I knew what pictures I was going to use, so when they started offering free cards in October, I was all ready to order mine. So happy with the incredible deal I got!



I love these cards! The pictures are from our trip to Hilton Head in May. 

Merry Christmas!!



3 comments:

Bekah said...

Hi there! Just hopped over from Faith's linkup to see your card. I love it- and I love deals!!! Good job on freebies! :)

Faith said...

Your card is beautiful, and so are the pictures of your family. Precious!! I'm so glad you joined in the fun again this year! I wish you a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Erin (No Bohns About It) said...

Yours are so beautiful!! We used Minted this year, but I think I am going to try Shutterfly next year. I've been really impressed with the quality and price of the shutterfly ones! LOVE yours!
-Erin (No Bohns About It)