Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back!

My plane arrived in Charlotte yesterday at 3:30 pm. It was a long flight, but not as bad as the flight going over. I'm sure it will take me a few days for my body to get back to a normal schedule. Looks like I'll be going to be early all this week. The trip was amazing, and I am so happy that I was able to go. I will be posting more pictures this week, and giving a little more detail about where we went and what we did. Until then, It's back to work, and back to my normal everyday life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Looks like you had a really great time and lots of good food and fantastic places that you visited. Oh the sights you saw, huh? Get some rest. Catch up on those ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
Aunt Shelly

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

Thank you for all of my goodees. Check out my blog later on today, it's about the presents you brought for us. glad you are home, we missed you