Friday, March 13, 2009

Live from Hamburg!

Well, I made it!! I got here today about 1:15 pm Hamburg time, (8:15 am SC Time). The plane ride was long and cramped. It was a full plane, so there wasn't much room to spread out. It seems like every time I get on a plane, the seats are smaller and more cramped. I only managed to get about 3 hours of sleep on the first flight, and about 45 minutes of sleep on the second flight. It is now about 10:15 pm in Hamburg, and I can't believe I am still awake. I'm headed for bed right now. Jennifer is taking me out sightseeing tomorrow, so hopefully I will have some pictures to post.

2 comments:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see some pictures. We will miss you at girls night out.

Sarah said...

Get some sleep and have fun tomorrow!