Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  

This was in Michael when he came from school on Friday! 

So sweet!

On Saturday, Andrew had the boys at home, while I went to get a pedicure! So relaxing. Then he took the boys to do some shopping while I stayed home and relaxed some more. 


Sunday we were all up by 7:30, so I suggested a nice breakfast at Waffle House! Everyone filled up and then we headed to church. 

I opened my card and We took a few pictures before we left. 


After church we just came straight home. The weekends are hard on a baby and we are trying to keep somewhat of a schedule. We picked up food on the way home and came home and put J down for a nap. 

There was also talk of chocolate covered strawberries, but I haven't seen any yet! 


While he was napping, Michael and I went outside to play in the sprinkler. It was fun just the two of us, and I miss it! 

It was a great Mother's Day and I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate this day. There were years I longed to be called mama, and now I have to boys calling me that! 

And just for comparison, 5 years ago was my very first Mother's Day and yesterday was my first as a mama of two! 



No comments: