Friday, January 2, 2009

Cricut Christmas

For Christmas this year, I really wanted another cartridge for my Cricut, and I also wanted a Monogram for the back of my car. Well, my wonderful Husband decided to get me a Cricut Cartridge that I could also use to make the Monogram for my car. I am super excited about being able to use this with all of my scrapbooking, and crafting that I do.



Also for Christmas, my sister Kelly, made me this cover for my Cricut. I had showed her one like this on ebay, and she figured out how to make one. She is pretty tricky when it comes to sewing. Thanks Kelly, I love my new cover!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

looks good Kate, can't wait to see your monogram!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I am glad that the cover fits. I had fun today crafting with you, we will need to buy more cartridges for you cricut.