Here is the recipe:
1/2 (16 oz) package penne pasta
2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 (4 oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
pinch of paprika
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Whisk together flour and 1/4 cup milk. Add flour mixture to remaining milk, whisking until smooth.
3. Bring milk mixture to a boil in a large skillet over medium heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, whisking constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
4. Stir in cheese and next 4 ingredients until smooth.
5. Stir in pasta, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.