Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm going to Germany!

No, not for our 5 year anniversary trip. I'm going by myself to visit my dear friend Jennifer, who moved over there a year ago. I am so excited about this trip. I have never been to Europe before, so this will all be new and exciting. I will be there for 9 days total. I leave on Thursday night, March 12th but don't get there till Friday afternoon, March 13th and then fly home on Sunday, March 22nd. I will be spending most of my time in Hamburg, but we are hoping to do a few day trips to other parts of the country. This is a Sisterchicks book in the making...

If anyone has any travel tips for the 11 hour flight, please share them with me. Or if you have been to Germany before and there is something I can't miss, let me know.

WOO HOO!!! Germany, Here I Come!! Only 63 more days!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Are you going to learn some German before you go? Eine Tush is table, I remember that one and I can count to 30 and I know gutten tag is good day and that's about it!

Anonymous said...

Take a tylenol pm and you will sleep on the flight.
I know you remember a few german words..........
holdsemfrumflappin

Anonymous said...

I asked Chris what his favorite part of Germany was and he said Munich (which I loved too!), Olm (which has the highest steeple in Europe) and Neuschwanstein (the castle Jennifer took her nieces too).

I'm so jealous, but I can't wait to see your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the new picture of you and Andrew under the main title too!