Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A decision has been made

We will be spending our 5 year anniversary in Vero Beach, FL. I know, it wasn't even one of the options on the list. I would have loved to go to Hawaii, but it just wasn't going to work out this year. Maybe for our 10 year anniversary. We decided to go with Vero Beach, because it is somewhere relaxing, and not a 5 hour plane ride away. Also, If we need to cancel because of Andrew's job, it won't be a problem. We will be staying at Disney' Vero Beach Resort. We are part of the Disney Vacation Club, and this will only be costing us 98 points. Yes, we do things in points. It's much less sticker shock when you deal in points. Anyway, we have booked an Ocean View room, so I'm really excited about that. All these vacations I've taken, and we've never had an ocean view room. It will be so nice to wake up in the morning, and step out onto our balcony and see the ocean!! Only 122 days till Vacation!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds good!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

That sounds nice! I know you will enjoy yourselves.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun! It sounds beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Good idea, If you go to Hawaii for your ten year anniversary I will babysit.