Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Gifts

On Friday, Andrew came home from work with a gift from his boss! I was so excited to open our first "baby gift"! The gift bag had four little outfits in it! They are all so cute, and perfectly sized for the next 6 months!
Also, on Thursday at work, my boss gave me a sweet card, and a gift card to Wal-Mart. I have only worked for this guy for a little over a month, and he was so sweet to do that. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Now, we just need the baby... Yes, we are still waiting. I thought for sure, that he would come last week. But, he's still baking. I will be thrilled whenever he comes, but I would really rather it be sooner than later. If he waits and comes on his due date, that would be the best birthday gift I will ever receive! I'll update as soon as I hear something!


No comments: