Saturday, August 21, 2010

Newborn Photo Shoot

On Wednesday night, my sister Sarah came over and did Michael's Newborn photo shoot. All I can say is AMAZING! She did such a wonderful job. She was here for 2 hours, and was so wonderful to work with. and I am not just saying that because she is my sister. I would highly recommend her. Here are just a few proofs that she posted on facebook. Our little family

Sweet teddy bear (yes, I made this hat)
Our little special delivery - notice his sweet smile

What a blessing

Could he be any cuter?
Thank you so much Sarah! You have captured something that is so special.
Go check out my sister's website, and if you need a photographer, please give her a call.

3 comments:

Sara said...

She is FANTASTIC, Katie! ... maybe we'll do some family shots sometime with her!

Alaythea said...

They are adorable, the one with the teddy bear hat is my ultimate favorite! It is SO precious!

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! He is too precious! And I so want a teddy bear hat for David- do you sell them? If not, would you consider it? So sweet!