Saturday, August 28, 2010

Michael is 3 weeks old

I can't believe he is already 3 weeks old! I took some pictures today of him with his Mickey Mouse.
Here he is at 1 week old with Mickey
And here he is at 3 weeks old with Mickey. He has grown so much over the past two weeks.

These are some pictures I took this week with my iPhone. They aren't the best quality, but I wanted to make sure I documented this. While I was changing his diaper one morning, he was in a good mood, so we did a little tummy time.
He pushed up like this for several minutes
He is so strong. We go to the Doctor on Friday for his 1 month check up. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and if he has gotten any taller.

2 comments:

Alaythea said...

Oh wow! He is strong! It took my daughter FOREVER to hold her head up on her own....she hated tummy time too! He is so cute and already growing like a weed!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

WOW! What a strong guy. I bet he will be an early crawler like his cousin Charlie!